Turners Property are delighted to offer for rent a FIRST floor 3 bedroom fully furnished flat.
The property is situated opposite Poole Park and has stunning views. It is within walking distance to Baiter Park, Poole town centre and Poole hospital.
On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms with double beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers and beside cabinets.
The large family bathroom has a shower over the bath and is a white suite.
The kitchen/diner has plenty of cupboard space with a washing machine, fridge and dishwasher all supplied, there is also a dining table and chairs.
There is also a lounge with 2 sofas and a small table.
Up a further set of stairs you will find a further bedroom with 2 single beds or home office.
Outside there is a secure rear garden and garage.
The property is available now, so call Turners Property to book your viewing.
Sorry NO pets.
Explanation of our tenant fees, charges and penalties
We believe you should know exactly what costs are payable should you apply for a tenancy on a property that we market as being available and any that could be payable during the tenancy. These fees will be paid in addition to any Rent and Deposit that is due under a Tenancy Agreement.
Once you have viewed a property and decided it is suitable for you, a Holding Deposit equivalent to ONE weeks rent (calculated by dividing the annual rent by 52), will be required to be paid to start the referencing process and reserve the property for you. This holding deposit will be forfeited in the following circumstances;
* You fail to supply the requested information within 14 working days
* You fail the right to rent check
* You pull out of the process
* You provide a false or misleading statement or information towards your reference
The 1 week holding deposit will be deducted from the first months rent, once you have been accepted as a suitable tenant.
Referencing and Right to Rent Checks
We use an independent agency called Goodlord to complete the referencing process, which will involve:
- A Credit check
- An Anti-Money Laundering check
- Confirmation of your employment and salary details
- Confirmation of your previous tenancy details
- Right to Rent checks
This process is completed online and you will need an active email address to set up an account and input the required information. Goodlord will report the results of all the checks to your prospective landlord, who will decide if your application is acceptable. You should be aware that the need for a guarantor may not become apparent until your referencing (including references for any joint tenants) has been completed.
A deposit equivalent to FIVE weeks rent (calculated by dividing the annual rent by 52 and multiplying by 5), will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme and of the Client Money Protect scheme.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenants behalf) the following permitted payments:
* Holding Deposit - One weeks rent (To be paid to reserve the property and commence the referencing process. This is deducted from the first months rent once you have been accepted as a suitable tenant)
* Security Deposit - Five weeks rent (To be paid at the start of the tenancy)
* Lost Keys or Security Devices - Replacement Cost (Tenants will be billed for the cost of replacement of lost/damaged keys or other security devices)
* Novation of Tenancy Agreement - £50 (To be paid if any additions/alterations/change of tenants are requested)
* Tenancy Surrender - £350 plus rent due (Should the tenant wish to be released from the tenancy before the end of the term, they will be liable for all rent due up until a new tenancy is commenced plus the landlords fee of £350 for marketing and tenancy set up)
* Daily Interest on Rent Arrears - 3% above Bank of England Base Rate (Interest will become chargeable 14 days after the rent due date)
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.